Mid-Weight Project ManagerLocation: South London Agency
Salary: £40,000 - £40,000 per Year
Important: Banners, Content, eCRM, DOOH, small amount of Print
You will be part of a great team of digital project managers, looking after one of our biggest direct to brand
clients. You will be based on-site at our client’s offices in South London with some time in our head office in
London when required. You’ll be responsible for defining and managing timelines, financial stewardship
and scope of works.
Maintaining and growing the client relationship is key, as is understanding their business, identifying their
needs and objectives whilst leveraging our core capabilities.
You will report into and work closely with the Global Account Director as well as the Digital
Production Director and keep them up to date on project scopes, workloads, resourcing, finance and
Knowledge and skills required:
- The ability to maintain an excellent relationship with the client through constant communication,
creative thinking and problem solving.
- Define, plan and manage creative, production and strategic projects including a wide range of
digital and print deliverables, from online advertising, social, DOOH, ECRM, web, press and print
- Be accountable and responsible for the end-to-end process for your project deliverables
- Track and manage resource and anticipate possible issues.
- Create and update project documentation including project briefing documents, schedules and
- Liaise directly with clients and attend briefings and debriefings as and when required.
- Be proactive at adding value to client briefs by helping to develop and enhance these, suggesting
ways they can be brought to life.
- Be proactive at managing expectations of internal and client teams.
- Identify opportunities to enhance internal processes, workflows, and project standards
- Deliver projects on time, to spec and within budget.
- Digital project manager with at least three (3) years of experience producing successful online
media campaigns from inception to completion.
- An understanding of the ever-changing nature of the digital landscape and how it should interact
with the customer experience in store.
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Organised with astute attention to detail.
- A good understanding of agile methodologies and the ability to apply this philosophy to your
- A thorough understanding of media buys and advertising specifications
- Knowledgeable of UX/IA and design/development best practices.
- Experience managing production of social campaigns and website marketing assets.
- Desired experience working with retouchers to brief creative and technical retouching.
- Exposure working with photography shoots would be desirable.
- Experience in press and print is beneficial
- Extra credit: Experience with photo and video shoot production.
Get in touch with Samm on email@example.com for more info!