Digital Comms Project ManagerLocation: Central London Agency
Salary: £40,000 - £40,000 per Year
Important: Digital communications, online display, social, email
About the Agency:
This agency is a bespoke global agency part of a large group for a premium automotive brand. Handling all marketing activity from advertising to digital experience, to data science to CRM, to dealer. The operating model is based on an agile and inter-disciplinary approach, integrating narrative and experience in a dynamic creation process, with data and digital at the core.
Within UK team they have 4 specific departments: Region, Demand, Conversion and Experience. This role is to work with the Demand team. Demand is responsible for activating and implementing brand strategies designed to drive a consumer to purchase. The activation of strong brand messages, designed to drive to sale is a critical strategic requirement in the UK. The use of data and technology drives the strategy, and a close liaison with our global data teams and the media planning and buying teams underpins the success of the team.
We're looking for passionate dreamers and doers, curious, and open to new ways of working and creating. Willing to fail fast and learn fast, and always pushing for better, more effective, more creative work.
With the support of Lead PM, Project Managers ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget both within the agency and externally to clients to ensure the best qualitative output.
• Supports account teams in early project stages: project scoping, strategy and creative brief development
• Takes full project and client management (with the help of account team) from late creative development stage, through to design, production and QA stages
• Creates and manages SoW – scope, cost and timings control at all times
• Books and manages resource, assures that delivery teams have all the support to produce their work in a timely and efficient way
• Develops design/production briefs, manages briefings, reviews, feedback and amends
• Sources tech requirements, manages trafficking sheet/display serving platform/Facebook Creative Hub set-up
• Takes responsibility for suggesting alternative options in situations where there are challenges from a timings or delivery standpoint
• Manages and follows up on all internal and third-party costs and POs
Integrated PM will have strong communications skills and first-hand experience of taking personal charge for the delivery of similar highly innovative and creative projects along with:
• 3+ years’ proven experience with a track record in marketing communications projects
• Experience and understanding of the processes involved in delivering Online display & Social, TV/Print/Radio and outdoor campaigns is essential
• Broad understanding of areas such as: web analytics, personalization, search, customer journey analysis, A/B-testing, trafficking/tracking is desirable
• Able to manage pressure and risks, prioritize and deliver effectively
• Is a strong team player and stays professional at all times
• A rapid learner, good communicator, negotiator and influencer who’s warm and likeable, able to convince a client
• Is detail focused and has solid writing and speaking skills in English
Get in touch with Samm on firstname.lastname@example.org to chat details!