Mid-Weight Project ManagerLocation: Central London Agency
Salary: £40,000.00 - £40,000.00
Important: Web builds, integrated campaigns
The role of the mid-level Project Manager is to own project delivery across a range of projects.
This involves leading a multi-disciplinary teams and ensure delivery time, budget, scope, resourcing and quality. Candidate will have to ensure project plan and scope are defined, and dependencies/risks are mitigated, targets for profitability met.
The role must also work in partnership with the client services lead for the account along with the leads of creative, strategy, technology etc. As such the candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with other people in the business to achieve successful delivery.
This role is client facing, and you will be expected to lead client meetings, as well as manage in-house, near shore teams. The candidate must possess the gravitas and experience to be seen as the client’s trusted advisor in all issues related to delivery, and client satisfaction are met.
• Oversees multiple projects ranging from UXD / UI projects, build projects to strategy and integrated campaigns.
• Take personal ownership of project, and manage others as well as all aspects of projects: scope, risk, schedule, budget, quality and communication
• Provide a hands-on approach to project management; liaise directly with developers, designers, testers, write user stories, review test plans, scripts.
• Manage suppliers and near/off shore partners, when relevant.
• Ensuring that new work is correctly estimated, scoped and planned (resource / delivery method / client communication framework)
• Accountability for overall delivery operations: Resource planning & allocation, project delivery, supplier management
• Ensuring projects meet profitability and quality targets
• Acting as a partner and advisor for the client services team
• Acting as a partner and advisor for the client
We want someone who:
• Pays attention to the details (and still be able to see the big picture)
• Has a positive attitude and able to get along with different personalities
• Client facing
• Anticipates and manages risk
• Calm and patient under pressure, thrives in a changing, dynamic environment
• Agency experience in delivery team
• Experience manage a wide range of projects, from technical build to campaign
• Experience with Agile and Waterfall
• Experience on cost estimate/proposal/pitch desired.
PM Samm on email@example.com for more info 🙂