Senior Digital Project Manager - BerkshireLocation: Berkshire
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per Year
Important: CMS Web Builds, E-commerce, CRM
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
As Senior Digital Project Manager at this agency your main responsibilities will be review and improve upon the DPM processes, procedures and responsibilities that are in place and drive larger digital projects from initial scoping to delivery. The projects you will be involved in will include responsive websites, CRM solutions, marketing automation and wider ranging digital projects for large brands, SMEs and compelling solutions for our growing product set.
1. Reviewing and improving Digital Project Management processes.
Continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement. Working with the Quality Manager to ensure compliance with ISO regulations. Develop a process for the project life cycle to give a visible, traceable audit for the project to ensure key milestones and budgets are met. Recording all client approvals and changes to ensure the end product meets their specification. Post project review procedures to ensure all processes are being adhered and working satisfactorily and projects are handed over to clients in an appropriate method with follow up as required
2. Digital campaigns and projects.
Planning digital campaigns from the initial stages through to final delivery. Acting as a key contact for internal and external stakeholders. Identifying and implementing KPIs and project milestones. Ensuring key Service Level Agreements are met. Overseeing the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes. Analysing the success of client campaigns, producing reports and data analysis as supporting evidence. The PM is a critical link in the delivery chain and would be recognised for providing excellent and consistent delivery of projects under pressure from sometimes competing interests.Successful launches, Reduced risks, and by stakeholder and client satisfaction feedback. Efficient use of resources available & budget management
3. Integration across the business.
Forming strong relationships with Digital Project Managers across the business to ensure consistency with approach and processes. Working with the tech team and Resource Managers. Understanding our full service offering to be able to make suggestions for support.Increased collaboration and consistency in process
4. Client Relationships.
This role requires a person who can interact with clients independently and provide regular updates through calls and meetings on the progress of various projects and SLA. Ensure that AD’s & AM’s are fully briefed and aware of the need to ensure technical and project colleagues are involved in the solution and budgeting process.Client and Account team feedback.
5. Team communication
The ability to work with development teams, understand the solution and provide this in a clear, concise manner to the end-client is paramount.
REPORTING TO: Technical Director
WORKING HOURS: Mon – Fri 9.00am – 5.30pm
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time, Permanent
PERSON SPECIFICATION / KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE
- Ideally a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar level role
- 5 years minimum project management experience
- Proven experience of effectively managing digital projects from brief through to delivery
- Strong experience with website builds
- Adept at building effective client relationships and working with several stakeholders to deliver targets
- Experienced in a range of project management methodologies e.g. Agile and Waterfall
- Managing teams and mentoring
- Reviewing and implementing process and procedures
- You will have experience working with open source technologies and accessibility standards
- Ideally experience of working in collaboration with Performance Marketing teams to ensure optimum performance
- Ability to work closely with account management teams on projects
- Ability to interface between management & developers to develop solutions
- Ability to work closely with client technical & project leads
- Ability to work closely with vendor and 3rd party partners on all levels
- Technical competence – basic understating of the difference between backend and Frontend development
- Financial tracking and forecasting
- Ideally Agency experience
- Strong communication with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of client projects at the same time
- Multi-tasker with ability to juggle many projects
- Creative flair and innovative approach
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Understanding of web technologies, such as Wordpress, Magento, PHP, Joomla, SCSS
Get in touch with Samm on email@example.com for more info!