Project ManagerLocation: Central London Agency
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per Year
Important: CMS web builds, CRM projects and software implementation
The role of project manager involves the management and the governance of the project activities; with a focus ensuring that the projects go-live in a timely fashion. Build client relationships and provide continuous client support to ensure timely and professional completion of all deliverables in order to achieve specific project goals.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Capable of leading and directing a strong team of our consultants and Developers responsible for implementing our software solutions
- Ability to manage multiple projects or programmes of work at one given time to pressurised deadlines
- Strong commercial awareness of all projects assigned to the team under his/her remit
- Liaise with a diverse client portfolio at a senior stakeholder and project governance level
- Proven track record in building and managing relationships at a senior stakeholder level
- Ability to work on own initiative in fast paced environment while continuously striving for project efficiencies
- Ability to develop, coach and mentor a strong team of consultants and other project managers
- Implement full project lifecycles, from initiating a project, client training, implementation, UAT support and live running
- Manage and deliver to project deadlines
Qualifications/Job Specific Qualities:
- 3+ years’ experience in being supplier and management of software services.
- Third level degree qualified (required), preferably IT, Business or Finance, i.e. BIS, Computer Science.
- Project Management experience. Project management, i.e. PRINCE2 or PMP (advantageous)
- Ability to manage remote project teams when necessary.
- Ability to manage clients remotely in multiple jurisdictions.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with an ability to prioritise are essential.
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders including those at senior level.
- Ability to work with and develop others as part of a team.
- Must be highly process orientated
- Ability to put structure on and ensure strong governance is adhered to on programmes of work being managed.
- Client consultative and Project Management capacity
- Documentation writing experience.
- Proven experience of systems implementation and systems testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency especially using project planning tools.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong commercial acumen and business analysis skills.
- Proven evidence of strong and effective presentation skills.
- This position will be primarily office based at our offices in Central London, there will be a certain amount of travel involved to client’s premises.
- In this position you will be working within project teams ranging from 2 to 5 people and must feel comfortable in doing so.
- You will report directly to the Head of Client Services.
Get in touch with Samm on email@example.com to chat agency details.