Mid-Senior Project ManagerLocation: Central London Agency
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per Year
Important: Banners, Content, eCRM, DOOH, Animation, Web Builds
We are the world’s leading independent creative production agency specialising in content creation, production and software solutions. We work
directly with some of the worlds largest brands and creative agencies to produce innovative and culturally relevant marketing communications.
Mid-Senior Project Manager
You will be part of a great team of digital project managers, designers and developers working with our direct to brand and agency clients. The role is based in our head office in Central London but will require travel to clients for meetings and sometimes working on other sites for the duration of
You’ll be responsible for defining and managing project timelines, budgets and scope of works as well as maintaining and growing client relationships, reporting into and working closely with the Digital Production Director.
Knowledge and skills required
- The ability to maintain an excellent relationship with the client through constant communication, creative thinking and problem solving.
- Define, plan and manage projects which include a wide range of digital deliverables, from online display advertising, social and ECRM to DOOH etc
- Be accountable and responsible for the end-to-end process for your project deliverables.
- Track and manage resource and anticipate possible issues.
- Create and update project documentation including project briefing documents, schedules and budgets.
- Liaise directly with clients and attend briefings and debriefings as and when required.
- Be proactive at adding value to client briefs by helping to develop and enhance these, suggesting ways they can be brought to life.
- Be proactive at managing expectations of internal and client teams.
- Collaborate with the team to enhance internal processes, workflows, and project standards
- Deliver projects on time, to spec and within budget.
- Digital project manager with at least three (3) years of experience producing successful online media campaigns from inception to completion..
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Organised with astute attention to detail.
- A thorough understanding of media buys and advertising specifications.
- Experience with photo and video shoot production
- Web build experience
- Good understanding of agile methodologies and the ability to apply this philosophy to your working environment.
Get in touch with Samm on email@example.com to chat details!