Project ManagerLocation: Central London Agency
Salary: £40,000 - £40,000 per Year
Important: eCRM, social media and website content
We are on the lookout for a strong Project Manager to support the Client Leadership team to scope and deliver a variety of activity across eCRM, social and digital channels. This work can vary from the smallest tactical task to a multi channel campaign launch.
This client CRM, social and digital business was won in early 2018 and has rapidly grown to a key agency account. As the lead agency in a multi-agency team, we’re ultimately responsible for delivery across a variety of media, through a complex program of interdependent workstreams.
REPORTING & CONTEXT
You’ll be working closely with the Planning, Data and UX as well as the Client Leaders on the team. Reporting into the Project Director on the account, you’ll be responsible for delivery across all aspects of the account, which will include Concept Development, Design & Copy and Build on predominantly eCRM campaigns. As a digital native, you will understand and translate specs into industry-leading work, within the project guardrails.
THE ROLE AND WHAT’S REQUIRED TO DO IT WELL
The role will be client facing so the person we appoint will be confident, smart, enthusiastic and proactive. Great at working with everyone in the agency, a people person who can bring everyone together and negotiate to ensure we meet our deliverables but in a way that is empathetic and be sensitive to the needs of other accounts too.
You’ll be able to work quickly across multiple projects at different stages, encouraging others to do the same without losing attention to detail or focus on delivering within the specified scope.
Key areas of accountability:
- Leading the charge on project delivery, working processes and accurate resourcing across the client portfolio
- Ensuring all work is produced to the highest standard whilst being delivered in the most efficient method
- Supporting the client lead in converting OOS opportunities
- The ‘Champion’ of agency processes
- Providing support and guidance for the Project Management Team
- Supporting the client leadership team on a day to day basis to ensure effective delivery
- Being the partner for the Client Lead(s)
- Specific project scoping including timings, SoW resource management
- Project reconciliations
- Supporting the client lead on delivery of the ‘growth agenda’
- Build a strong relationship with internal and external (client) stakeholders
o Ensuring the output across the internal agencies and external agencies are aligned, dependencies are met and project timelines are stress tested
o Making sure creative is reviewed, aligned and delivered from a single strategic point of view and with a collective tone of voice and perspective
- The owner of all 3rd party relationships
- Supporting the Client Lead(s) on the delivery of client satisfaction
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- A self-starter who can create and stress test robust yet flexible processes to ensure efficient and reliable delivery of projects across multiple channels and media
- Is organised and able to manage and prioritize workload under pressure across various work streams
- Has a sound understanding of the eCRM landscape and understands the roles of data, strategy, ux, design, development and the tools used.
- Experience with WCA is encouraged, but not mandatory
- Takes ownership of all projects, ensure both internal, external and client stakeholders are kept up to speed
- Has 5 years+ experience in a similar role
Reach out to Samm on email@example.com to chat details