Senior Project ManagerLocation: Central London Agency
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per Year
Important: CMS platforms, customer portal and POS interactive installations for luxury automotive client
This role is to work within the Digital Experience (Conversion) team, driving sales leads through two focal points:
1. Maximising conversion of ‘paid’ and ‘organic traffic to existing global and local applications online and in Retailers via effective efficient creative asset development, content management and associated campaign journey reporting and optimization
2. Developing new applications and enhancing existing applications based on strategic recommendations and applicable emerging technologies and associated best practice
Digital Experience manages the ecosystem and associated content for national website and applications and retailer websites and interactive digital point of sale. The team has to have a strong understanding of each application, associated technology capabilities and limitations and how these can be harnessed to maximise leads across key customer journeys and use cases. They also need to understand how existing applications will need scale and evolve and the client's business moves to offering a deeper level of digital purchase experience (e.g. building towards eCommerce) and provide digital product offerings (online car management and shared services).
About the role – Senior Project Manager (Digital Experience), London UK
Purpose – What you’ll do
- Lead for project planning on new applications and existing application enhancements
- Work with the Account Management team to gather client requirements
- Liaise and lead internal teams – UX, Design, Content, Analytics and Technology – to capture recommended approach, effort required, dependencies and assumptions to formulate estimates, timings and scopes of work
- Owning progress reporting – completion and associated burn – to ensure profitable on time delivery of fully working applications as scoped
- Escalating risks and issues early and providing recommendations on best means to mitigate to keep delivery and budgets on track
- Capturing, prioritization and monitoring project back-log
- Own resource booking to ensure project team (UK and Offshore) is in place to deliver projects
- Develop and circulate internal and client project statuses and documentation in a timely manner
- Continual liaison with Digital Experience partner agencies and clients, building strong and enduring relationships and establishing yourself as a key member of the Digital Experience team.
- Support optimising processes and existing applications
Profile about you
-+5 year proven experience in Project Management working in digital business working in both waterfall and agile manner (Prince2, Scrum certified, Agile coach).
- Confident briefing creative, content, analytics and teams on project requirements to develop estimates, scopes of work, project plans and associated processes
- Strong attention detail demonstrated though in depth documentation
- Focused on scope and change management – requirements assumptions and dependencies
- Good working knowledge of Atlassian suite of tools, particularly JIRA and Confluence
- Previous experience working with HTML, CSS, JS, PHP applications, APIs, CMS (ideally AEM and Contentful) and Analytics (Adobe and Google)
- Ideally experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Krux DMP), Scala and Tableau
- Worked with off-shore teams
- Have some understanding of areas like: web analytics, personalization, customer journey analysis, A/B-testing and Multiple Variant Testing and customer segmentation.
- A hands-on team player, happy to get their hands dirty contributing to whatever is needed to help support the team and move our clients’ business forward.
- A good communicator, negotiator and influencer whose opinion will be heard and thrives on driving forward change.
- Confident in their approach with enough conviction to speak up
- Solid writing and speaking skills in English.
- Having an understanding of the challenges automotive industry would be a bonus, but experience in Retail and fast-changing business equally relevant
Location: London, UK. The client is based in Milton Keynes and it is likely you will go there on a weekly basis.
Get in touch with Samm on firstname.lastname@example.org to grab coffee and chat details!