Digital Project ManagerLocation: Central London Agency
Salary: £50,000.00 - £55,000.00
Important: Technical web builds, UX, social asset production
Digital Project Manager
We are a new breed of creative communications company. We operate via a unique collaborative model that curates specialist teams around clients’ needs, providing them with the answers they need now. And the questions they should ask of the future. From insight and business intelligence, through creative innovation and content production, to distribution and measurement, our end-to-end offering is flexible and dynamic, ensuring that our clients receive customised solutions that genuinely transform and futureproof their businesses.
We work with some of the largest and most admired brands in the world, including Sky, Disney, Unilever, Royal Navy, Warburtons and Coca-Cola.
We’re proud of the accolades we have received in recognition of our work and in the last two years have won almost 100 top tier industry awards including Cannes Lions, D&AD, PRCA, Marketing Week, Clio’s, British Arrows, Creative Circle, Webby’s, the Channel 4 Diversity Prize and many more.
We have also featured as one of The Sunday Times’ 100 best companies to work for the last eight years. We know our people are our super power, so here you can expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including free breakfast at the in-house cafe, gym discounts, childcare vouchers, contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and much more!
You’ll work alongside the Programme Director, Business Director and Senior Account Director to manage the delivery of digital experience projects for clients like EON, Costa Coffee and many more.
You’ll be counted on by the delivery team to provide direction, reporting on progress to both internal and client stakeholders. Your role will mostly cover delivery of strategic experience design projects and digital campaign assets.
It’s imperative you have a strong digital background but the flexibility to use your PM skills to deliver whatever type of projects from the moment they come through our front door as briefs or requirements, through a prioritisation process to delivery. You will be expected to plan and begin executing projects quickly whilst documenting when and where necessary. We need a sharp writer of SOWs. You’ll need to report regularly on how projects are progressing, their financial health, or any looming quality issues.
You’ll be a champion for Digital Project Management in the agency, continually striving to prove its value and assisting the client services team deliver good results. You’ll be seen as the go to person for information and you’ll work with clients to manage expectations whilst giving them assurance. You will be expected to partner with a Senior Account Director to achieve this.
- Driving the success of a constant stream of discrete projects;
- Writing Statements of Work and working with Account Management to ensure it’s understood and agreed by the client;
- Keeping your Project Director up to date on the status of your projects and ensuring they are comfortable with your proposals
- Driving projects through to hand-off;
- Management of projects ranging from Strategic & UX technicalities for web build, to production of social assets
- Ensuring that plans are adhered to, and when not, escalating issues to the relevant project stakeholders;
- Experience working with user test driven design is a benefit;
- Working with your project teams to estimate the budget;
- Working with the Resource team to ensure your project is suitably resourced;
- Weekly reporting to the project team.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Able to assess and set scope quickly;
- A team player, able to work closely with client teams to develop a clear digital vision and strategy;
- Commercially aware, able to track end-to-end project financial health;
- Able to think laterally, anticipate issues or problems and take accountability for delivery;
- Extremely well organised and able to manage changing priorities;
- Confident enough to hold your own in internal / client meetings;
- Enthusiastic, positive, articulate. A hand raiser, not a finger pointer;
- Committed to delivering outstanding projects;
- To be highly organised and detail oriented
- Some agency experience delivering digital and possibly integrated projects
- A strong team ethic
- To be comfortable delivering against multiple disciplines
- Excellent verbal and written skills;
- Able to communicate with authority with good influencing and negotiating skills;
- Strong Visio and Microsoft Project skills (or Mac equivalent such as Merlin);
- An understanding of mobile app and website development;
- To be a clear and articulate communicator and a good listener
- Face-to-face experience of working directly with clients;
- Experience with an agile methodology;
- Experience managing 3rd party production.
We have a generous, wide ranging, flexible benefits package which allows employees to opt in and out of many benefits to suit their personal needs. This includes childcare vouchers, contributory pension, Bupa healthcare, cycle to work scheme, dental, medical help, gym discounts, buy & sell holidays and much more! We also offer a whole range of softer benefits such as a great working environment, free breakfast at the in-house cafe, and a day off for your Birthday!
Get in touch with Samm on firstname.lastname@example.org to chat details 🙂