Senior Project ManagerLocation: Central London Agency
Salary: £50,000 - £50,000 per Year
Important: Web builds, mobile apps, experiential, interactive installations, AR/VR
With roots going back to 1968, We are an independent creative agency with 19 offices and award winning results worldwide. We are a dynamic organisation, evolving in response to the changing needs of clients. Our name is our promise delivered by our people, who are drawn from every discipline to work in one common purpose. We are united by a belief in the creative power of the mind and the transformative value of experiences.
We create more effective engagement that builds relationships between people and brands, products and services, towards delivering greater
value for our clients. We do so by transforming business through creativity.
Our digital work is driven by our audience: engaging the user is at the heart of everything we do. We ignite sustainable relationships with our audiences, fully integrated into the broader communications and experiential mix. Our team of strategy, technology, design and project management experts use innovative production techniques to exploit the channels and platforms where brands and audiences meet. Driven by insightful thinking and spanning thin, functional involvement to deep, emotional connections, our work is enabled through emerging digital technologies ensuring measurement of impact and value. In order to support our digital work across the business, we have our Lab, a global innovation programme and including flagship Labs in London, Sydney and Shanghai; and our Technology Studio, a multi-disciplined digital resource team who provide technical design, development, provision and support skills, for delivering and connecting new experiences for our clients.
Labs is much more than a physical space. It is the engine of innovation here at the agency.
- It is both a physical space and a company-wide innovation programme.
- It draws inspiration and partnerships from outside and reflects value from the inside.
- In doing so, it creates measurable business value for us, for our clients and for our partners.
We require a Digital Project Manager with a proven background in managing multiple digital projects, including website builds, technical integration and digital platform rollouts. Working with a team of Designers, Developers, Project and Account Management staff, the eligible candidate must be a natural communicator with excellent project management skills and solid technical knowledge. We are looking for a pro-active senior digital project manager, with a passion for technology and storytelling, who can work collaboratively with creative and technical teams to develop digital content
and solutions for the agency. The successful candidate should have a multi-disciplined background in development and technology. They are comfortable architecting and leading projects delivered in varying technologies and frameworks, and are constantly striving to produce the best work possible. The candidate’s experience in project management processes / methodologies will ensure the efficient, cost-effective delivery of projects across various platforms and channels. Your excellent communication skills will keep stakeholders informed and engaged, building strong relationships across the team.
- Actively managing stakeholders across business teams, strategic partners and third-party suppliers.
- Supporting the business and creative goals of the business teams in delivering roadmaps and outcomes in both agency content and platforms that make sense and are achievable.
- Understanding competing priorities across the business and effectively prioritising core digital requirements, project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies.
- Create and manage project delivery budgets, teams and suppliers.
- Oversee and coordinate overlapping internal digital projects from concept to final delivery.
- Establishing and running internal project governance, ensuring that project documentation within our central knowledge base is maintained.
Responsibilities in detail:
- Work with key stakeholders to determine priority and business objectives - At the management level, this is reporting to Global Marketing Director and Chief Technology Officer on the priorities, business and development impact, and project inter-dependencies to bring visibility to upcoming business epics and budgetary requirements.
- While this role is not expected to drive technological decisions, they are expected to understand the scope of the upcoming work, and to assist with decision-making and sequencing with respect to implementation of the key technological infrastructure.
- With support you will work with key internal and external stakeholders to synthesise the (sometimes competing) requirements into a single, common vision for project delivery. Once established, you will continuously communicate this vision.
- Weekly marketing and technical review meetings and 1-to-1 meetings to discuss any issues.
- Attend project meetings (when appropriate).
- Ensure documentation and central knowledgebase of information is maintained throughout the project.
- Provide regular updates to the management team on the status of work and any issues needing escalation.
- Work with Production Technology, where required, to ensure physical and digital builds are aligned.
- Relationship management of content & technology partners/suppliers.
- On going discussion on workstreams, commercials, support and expectations.
- Working with teams wishing to integrate with our core digital and content platform.
- Resource planning / Cross-pollination of projects.
- Possible (rare) travel to global destinations to provide on-site management and support.
Previous experience, qualifications & skills required:
- Proven experience in a project management capacity, working with accounts and project management teams to successfully educate, manage risks and ensure technical project delivery.
- Technically savvy and competent, with the ability to manage multi-disciplined teams of varying levels understand to execute technology projects, big and small.
- Proficient in productivity suites such as Google Apps for Work and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrable experience in an agency creative process, or similar creative-led high pressure delivery environments.
- Comfortable being an interface between creative and technical teams from concept through delivery.
- Experience in creating, delivering and deployment of Interactive installations (e.g.touchscreens, gaming systems), Motion graphics and animation, Mobile interfaces and VR &AR applications, Social media programs
- Experience with all parts of the Software Development Life Cycle, including Continuous Integration and in particular knowledge, experience, and ideally accreditation in Agile Development Methodologies.
- Engaging with internal teams within Connected Experience (Creative, Edit Suites, Writers).
- Engaging with supplier networks for support or bespoke content requirements (e.g. film crews, VR studios, 360 film).
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasker, with effective time management skills.
- Calm under pressure.
- Solutions-focused; creative / lateral thinker.
We have values that set us apart from other communications agencies. These values and talents are the reason we stand out, they demonstrate what we stand for and are the things we most want to be known for. We breathe life into ideas, creating exciting opportunities. We demonstrate a deep understanding in all we do. We work together, delivering positive results for the agency. We are totally dedicated to our agency, our clients and our work.
For more info get in touch with Samm on email@example.com