Project ManagerLocation: Central London Agency
Salary: £35,000 - £35,000 per Year
Important: E-mail CRM Campaigns and DM
We work on brands across different areas of CRM – from always on trading and supplier funded activations to customer journey planning and ATL campaign integration – it’s a varied account with lots of opportunity strategically and creatively. We love it.
There will be opportunity to work on other brands in the Portfolio and we have a new business pipeline to leverage.
REPORTING & CONTEXT
You’ll report into our Head of Project Management, and on a day to day basis, the Senior Account Director on the account, working closely with the Planning, Data and UX as well as the other Client Leaders on the team. You’ll be responsible for delivery across all aspects of the account, which will include Concept Development, Design & Copy on the existing email and DM campaigns.
The role will be client facing so the person we appoint will be confident, smart, enthusiastic and proactive. Great at working with everyone in the agency, a people person who can bring everyone together and negotiate to ensure we meet our deliverables but in a way that is empathetic and be sensitive to the needs of other accounts too. A working knowledge of Adobe or other customer engagement platforms would be beneficial but not essential.
You’ll be able to work quickly across multiple projects at different stages, encouraging others to do the same without losing attention to detail or focus on delivering within the specified scope.
THE ROLE AND WHAT’S REQUIRED TO DO IT WELL
You’ll need to establish and balance robust project processes with the flexibility to change and adapt as needed, all the time keeping the team on track.
You’ll be a proactive self-starter, able to quickly and confidently build great relationships in the agency and a strong, positive and calm energy in the team.
Above all else, you’ll have the experience and skills to manage the day to day delivery of the work, ensuring it’s on time, to budget and uses agency resource effectively and efficiently.
Key areas of accountability:
- Leading the charge on project delivery, working processes and accurate resourcing across the client account
- Ensuring all work is produced to the highest standard whilst being delivered in the most efficient method
- Supporting the client lead(s) in converting OOS opportunities
- The ‘Champion’ of agency and account processes
- Providing support and guidance for the Project Management Team
- Supporting the Client Leadership team on a day to day basis to ensure effective delivery
- Being the partner for the Client Lead(s)
- Specific project scoping including timings, SoW and resource management
- Project reconciliations
- Supporting the client lead on delivery of the ‘growth agenda’
- Build a strong relationship with internal (us and sister agencies) and external (client) stakeholders
- Ensuring the output across the internal agencies and external agencies are aligned, dependencies are met and project timelines are stress tested
- Making sure creative is reviewed, aligned and delivered from a single strategic point of view and with a collective tone of voice and perspective
- The owner of all 3rd party relationships
- Supporting the Client Lead(s) on the delivery of client satisfaction
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Is tenacious with the drive to see projects through
- Smart, but with a good dose of common sense
- A natural and collaborative team player who will fit well into our culture
- Willing to get stuck in from day one – you’ll be a hand raiser, happy to share the load
- Has a sound understanding of the eCRM landscape and understands the roles of Data, Strategy, UX, Design, Development and the tools used for delivery.
- Takes ownership of all projects, ensure both internal, external and client stakeholders are kept up to speed
- 3-5 years experience
Get in touch with Samm on firstname.lastname@example.org to chat details 🙂